Custom Prosthetics in Dallas and Houston
When it comes to prosthetics, no two patients have the same physical and lifestyle needs. ViaFit is renowned for cutting-edge prosthetic device technology, and prosthesis expertise – providing the prosthetic leg, prosthetic arm and other prosthetic limbs for many. After an extensive evaluation to determine the needs of our Dallas prosthetics and Houston prosthetics patients, we fabricate their prosthesis, measuring the patient onsite with our CAD/CAM system. This technology has virtually eliminated casting in favor of a faster, more precise process, resulting in superior fit and function for all ViaFit patients. Because we have our own fabrication facilities and fabrication experts, we can evaluate, fabricate and fit custom prostheses more eventually. The list below contains just a sample of the prostheses we offer our prosthetics.
Upper Extremity Prostheses
- Myoelectric prostheses activated by user muscles in the residual limb
- Hybrid prostheses combining conventional and electrical power for simultaneous hand and elbow operation
- Electrically-powered prostheses using motors to control the hand, elbow and wrist
- Conventional or body-powered prostheses controlled by upper body movements
- Passive prostheses for cosmetic restoration
Lower Extremity Prostheses
- Systems: sock fit, suction, self-suspending, locking pin, vacuum
- Knees: microprocessor, single axis, multi-axis, manual locking, hydraulic, pneumatic, polycentric
- Feet: flexible keel, multi-axis, dynamic, hydraulic, shock absorption, axial rotation, Symes, Chopart running, swimming, skiing, microprocessor
If you would like to learn more about ViaFit and our Dallas prosthetics and Houston prosthetics programs, contact us today.